bathroom redo

Repair help for the do-it-yourselfer.
For mobile home parts, click here.

Moderators: Greg, Mark, mhrAJ333, JD

lar3140

I live in mission b.c. can anyone here recomend a decent renovater.we would like to gut our bathroom we had one estimate but i think he was way to high, thanks larry
SpongeBob

Hi lar3140,
Talk to freinds, neighbors. Get a minimum of three estimates. Also, check their references and talk to others who have used them. Hope this helps. Don't forget proper permits if applicable.Image

-Bob
Greg

Larry, because of the scope of this site, We as a site really cannot recomend contractors. If someone wants to give you a name on their own it will be thier recomendation.
Don't forget to find out about their insurance. Greg
"If I can't fix it, I can screw it up so bad no one else can either."
StillKavey

I would say the cheapest and probably most picky and thorough contractor that you are going to find will be YOU!
Everyone here is willing to help if you get stuck along the way.

Hello , I redid mine last summer , cost of materials not to bad like 700 - 800 bucks for 1 piece tub , new plumbing fixtures ( most expensive part ) and stuff for floor repair and a lot of labor . I also destroyed spare room to get tub in and made it bigger and got all new laminate floors for living room , spare room , hall . Ran 5 new electrical circuits . total cost about 2500.00 , I changed to pex also .