Sulphur Smell While Furnace Is Running

Post all other heating and cooling questions here.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

It doesn't happen all the time, and is only really noticeable in the 2 rooms adjacent to the furnace. When it does happen, it is only while the furnace is running. Is this a combustion problem? Any urgent problem?
Robert

Not something I can really advise on from here. Would be best to let a Tech inspect it to be sure nothing is overlooked and all is safe.

Take care and best wishes,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
cindys0417il

Mine has a smell 2 when the furnace is on...it is also in the 2 rooms adjacent the furnace but I really notice it after I have been gone all day at work and come home...the smell is sometimes bad...i'm not sure if it sulphur or sewer...but it happens sometimes in the summer when the air is on too..

You need to determine which smell it is ASAP. If it's sewer, you could have leaky plumbing under the MH that needs attention immediately.
Richard

It could also be sewer gas from insufficient plumbing venting.
I took off the "rock" behind my wife's wash machine, cut in a ventpipe above the tee for the trap and ran a 1-1/2" pipe through the roof with a new roof boot. cured the sewer gas.
I have a double wide with shingled roofing. You might go through the wall nearest the washer and then up above the roof.
Sewer gas is unhealthy too.