Coleman 7655-856 Blower on/off/on/off

Questions about repairs and parts for Coleman furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes. Click here for Coleman parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

rarinard

Hello, (sorry for the book. )
Coleman furnace 7655-856 gas, we have lived her 1 1/2 years this is the second winter, only thing that has been done other than filter changes is there was a gas leak last year that the gas company fixed. otherwise this is the first problem we have had.

I am having same problem as a new post today, from trfohliger
It is very cold out (Michigan) and the last couple days the furnace will start the blower runs for less than a min, then stops, starts again. I see flame in the small door so it is staying lit but blower goes off and on. Sometimes it will run for a while but not thru the entire cycle. anyhow, I changed the filters, took doors off and dusted everything I could get to. This Mobile home is VERY DUSTY for some reason, so it was quite bad.

I keep reading in other posts :
" Also, inspect thoroughly the main gas burner orifice for blockage (spiders love to nest in there). [/b]" also "Blockage in Burner"

Could you tell me what this orifice is and where it is by chance??? and could i possibly clean it myself?
I would call a repair guy but can not afford one right now. :oops:
THANK YOU SO VERY VERY MUCH this seem to be a wonderful web site.

R.A.R.
Robert

Hi,

IF your burner is staying lit and seems to be proper flame as always in past, then shouldn't be anything wrong with orifice.

It is in back of gas valve and can be a DIY, but with it being gas and the dangers involved, I would have a Tech check if needed.

Your problem sounds more like a faulty fan switch.

Fan Switch # 7975-3281 @ $13.21 + $6.75 shipping .

It can be seen and ordered through PayPal from left side here:

http://www.mobilehomerepair.com/ColemanGas.html

Or, by calling after 9AM CST Mon thru Fri to

1-877-263-7860 and charging to Visa or Mastercard.

Without being there or testing, can't gaurantee this is it, but most common for what you stated.

Thanks for inquiring,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?