New skirting finished

Repair help for the do-it-yourselfer.
For mobile home parts, click here.

Moderators: Greg, Mark, mhrAJ333, JD

NMarie

I finally have my new vinyl skirting installed on my trailer!! yeah. I wanted to thank all (esp. JD) for giving me advice before I started the project. I ended up using vinyl skirting ordered through the discount place on this website and it worked really well. I did buy a very large paper cutter just for the project, to cut the vinyl. Even that worked out as I just added the paper cutter to my office supplies after I was finished.

My Internet service is tooooooo slow to upload pics of the project on this site. But I did have a friend upload the pics on www.flickr.com website. Just use Noells trailer for a search and you should be able to see them.

Thanks again/ :D

Next project; rebuild the front porch. Then start on the interior.
Yanita

Hi,

Thanks so much for letting us know you got your project successfully completed.

Hope that we can help you again in the future.

Yanita
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!
Harry

Hi

Nice job.

Harry
Aside from the roof leak, soft floors, rats, mice and bursted plumbing ........ how do you like it?
JD
Site Admin

Hi NMarie,

That looks real good. Makes you want to paint the house now, huh? I am glad it worked out well for you.

JD
☯JD♫
Today is PERFECT!

All information and advice given is for entertainment and informational purposes only. The person doing the work is solely responsible to insure that their work complies with their local building code and OSHA safety regulations.