Coleman Evcon DGATO75BDC no lights

Questions about repairs and parts for Coleman furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes. Click here for Coleman parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

Sarah

Please help me. I just bought a mobile home and the heater isn't working. Supposedly the people there before me have just replaced the blower motor. Is it possible to have to hit a reset button? All my money is gone. At this point we are waiting for spring. I have had many friends look at it. They say it is odd because there is no light flashing ...it's just dead. Do I need to replace this part? How can I tell. The funace comes on like it wants to go and then just shuts off. I just got the gas turned on. Someone please reply...asap
Robert

Hi,

You have a small booster motor midway of furnace, does it come on and run with a call for heat from t-stat ?

Describe in detail what it does with call for heat.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
Sarah

I think I'm in over my head. Today we tried turning on the water and guess what NO water. Well we were looking for possible pipes to replace, but now we are afraid we have to dig. Will this thaw.... our mom thinks it should already be thawed.... I have thawed the outside hose and got water out. I neeeed to read the site more!

So anyways it's a nice trailer at a low price. My sister lives next door. There is a built on garage with new windows...

Can two sisters with no experience and hardly any money make this place livable....or should we just walk away?

Also the toilet tank is cracked ..... do we have to replace it or can we seal it somehow.... I appreciate the replys.......thx Sarah
Sarah

The Furnace...we have ruled as second priority....but still one of the top on the list. The furnace turns on and seems to have air intake and the blower goes. The gas company advised us not to light it after trying to light it. it goes and then shuts it's self off. We are from Indiana. It's still really cold. Pray for warm weather!
I'm about to pull out of the deal....
Robert

Hi,

With the help of those on this site, you can definately take care of things, but takes some patience and determination.

Only you know what your abilities are.

All questions other than the furnace should be posted in the mobile home repair forum.

On the furnace, the small booster motor midway of furnace has to come on within seconds of call for heat.

This is NOT the circulation blower, but the small booster motor midway on the side of furnace.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?