Removing booster assembly

Questions about repairs and parts for Coleman furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes. Click here for Coleman parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

Rahat801

Hi, I have a M#DGAA0707BDTA Coleman furnace. I actually think the pressure switch is bad, so I ordered one of those. However, I was wondering how one removes the blower assembly on this unit? I originally thought the blower might be the problem, but the fan is running at the rated amps, the tubes to the switch are clear, and neither port on the assembly is blocked. As I looked at this assembly, I could not figure out how I'd remove it, if I had to. Any advice? Thanks!
Rahat801
Robert

Go below to gas valve and the assembly where the screws are around the perimeter. You remove those to remove assembly so that the booster assembly drops down.

Tilt out and then remove it upward.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
Rahat801

Good Morning,
Thank you for the direction! It looked like that would be what I would have to do, but sometimes things are not what they look like!! : )
Thanks again!
Rah
Robert

Hi Rah,

You're very welcome, happy to help.

Thanks for inquiring,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?