Air please...

Repair help for the do-it-yourselfer.
For mobile home parts, click here.

Moderators: Greg, Mark, mhrAJ333, JD

Dirty White Boy

OK...the jokes over.

80* outside and way over 90* inside. Whoever stole my window screens, give them back please.lol

So this is the first season in my MH and low and behold...I have no window screens for the living room or kitchen. Does anyone know if anyone still sells screens for the jalousie windows?
JD
Site Admin

I doubt that you would find anyone with the screens in stock. Just too many sizes. But there are companies here that make custom screens, and not real expensive either. Regular screens cost $15-$25 depending on size. Most jalousie window screens will have a hole for the crank and are mounted on the inside.

JD
☯JD♫
Today is PERFECT!

All information and advice given is for entertainment and informational purposes only. The person doing the work is solely responsible to insure that their work complies with their local building code and OSHA safety regulations.
Serena

My cranks are in the frames. The screens have a bit of a different frame than outside screens. I took one to a local hardware store and showed it to them. The hardware store service dept. said I'd have to go to a specialty company to have ones made which fit the frames the way the existing screens and windows do.

I'm sure someone on this forum could look at them and say, "Well, just use thus and so."
Brenda (OH)

this is a link for a Cincinnati ohio window speciality store. they may have the screen frame you need. then you could get screening at a DYI store and make the screens. Brenda

http://www.pickenswindowparts.com/