Happy Mothers Day Weather!

Whether it's NASCAR or your family vacation, talk about anything here!

Moderators: Greg, Mark, JD

Yanita

Sorry, a belated one!

I personally had a great day...until that 5PM phone call came in! :shock:

My oldest son had just a few moments to call and say that him, DIL and granddaughters were getting ready to hide in the closet. He said it was hailing and then "I gotta go"..click!

Tornado had landed in there county and was coming there way! I spent about 30 minutes in tears waiting to get word on if they were OK! Thankfully the tornado lifted just before it could of blasted their neighborhood! I watched it all on TV!

Our weather today is quite cold for this time of year and the wind is bitter and strong, been getting alot of rain as well. As I watch /listen to the TV today I see the world is in turmoil with various weather conditions, tornado's everywhere, floods in the northern states, wild fires in Florida, earthquake was in China...

Hope everyone is well, and all you Moms (and everyone else) had a safe day!

Yanita
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!
Harry

Hi

It is dry as a bone here. Fires popping up. Send us some of that rain.

Harry
Aside from the roof leak, soft floors, rats, mice and bursted plumbing ........ how do you like it?
Yanita

Hey Harry,

We were crying for rain not all that long ago...we have had enough. If I could send the storms your way i would, but they seem to be coming with tornado threats or the tornado!
Yanita
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!
JD
Site Admin

Hi Yanita,

Really glad to hear that your son and his family stayed safe. Must of been nerve wracking.

JD
☯JD♫
Today is PERFECT!

All information and advice given is for entertainment and informational purposes only. The person doing the work is solely responsible to insure that their work complies with their local building code and OSHA safety regulations.