Coleman Presidential II, M/N 3115A751: Blower will not stop

Questions about repairs and parts for Coleman furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes. Click here for Coleman parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

Robert

Hi,

Yes, temp should be 75* or above if possible. Furnace contains blower, a/c control box and a-coil, so should be part of an a/c service call always.

Gauge reading can be low and refrigerant charge still be ok, reason for leak inspection.

Refrigerant does not use itself up, only way to be low is from a leak.

Understand situation that leads to having to "hide" DIY.

The sequencer p/n given earlier can be seen and ordered through PayPal at the link given.

You can also call toll free after 9 AM CST Mon thru Fri to 1-877-263-7860 and charge to Visa or Mastercard.

Take care and best wishes,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
pet575

Ordered a sequencer today. One last dumb question:

In what general area will I find the sequencer? Since I haven't gotten a chance to test it out yet, I have no clue where it is located. Will it be inside of the box that has the Heat/Cool and On/Auto switches?

Thanks again for all your help.
Robert

Hi,

Look on back wall of furnace just above and left of elements.

Thanks for ordering, please let me know how it comes out.

You're very welcome, happy to help.

Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
pet575

Opened up the door just below the control panel and found the sequencer easily accessible. Changed it out wire-for-wire and the new sequencer I ordered from you guys fixed everything. I have *cold* air for AC and warm/hot air for heat. The thermostat once again controls the fan blower motor as well.

Once again, thank you very much for all of your help.
Robert

Hi,

That's great, glad it is on line and working again. Thanks for update.

You're very welcome, happy to help out.

Robert