Coleman Model A756 A/C

Questions about repairs and parts for Coleman furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes. Click here for Coleman parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

blackwidoe2373

Please help. My A/C is on the blink. One minute it cools fine but then it will stop blowing cold air and up the temperature in the house goes. Sooooo, I'll shut it off for a little while and then turn back on and I'll have cool air again. However, this only works for a little while then there is no cold air and I'm back to shutting it off again.

Can anyone please help. It is a coleman furnace/ac #H95150 model number 8680A756.

Thanks a bunch
JD
Site Admin

Hi Kim,

I am going to move this question to the HVAC/Coleman forum where you will get the best help on the planet. Follow this link to find it.

viewforum.php?f=1

JD
☯JD♫
Today is PERFECT!

All information and advice given is for entertainment and informational purposes only. The person doing the work is solely responsible to insure that their work complies with their local building code and OSHA safety regulations.
Robert

Hi Kim,

When the a/c stops blowing cold air, is the outside condensing unit fan and compressor BOTH still running ?

On the inside, is there sufficient airflow out of the registers , just not cool OR is there very little to no airflow ?

Where the two refrigerant lines enter the evaporator A-Coil at furnace, are they covered in frost/ice ?

Where they enter the outside condensing unit coming from home, are they covered in frost/ice ?

Have you cleaned or changed the filter ?

Has the A-Coil and blower motor/wheel been cleaned in last year ?

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?