Going to PA

Whether it's NASCAR or your family vacation, talk about anything here!

Moderators: Greg, Mark, JD

Yanita

Hey folks,

Just letting you know if you need help with registrations or other forum issues please email Mark, JD or Greg. I am leaving for a weekend in Pennsylvania.

Somebody watch the Brickyard 400 for me.... :lol:

Yanita
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!
JD
Site Admin

Have a great time on your trip, Yanita. We'll try to hold down the fort till you get back. Be safe.

JD
☯JD♫
Today is PERFECT!

All information and advice given is for entertainment and informational purposes only. The person doing the work is solely responsible to insure that their work complies with their local building code and OSHA safety regulations.
Robert

Oldfart Audie will be tickled that yer coming to see him, hehehe.

LOL, couldn't resist. Have a safe trip.

Take care and best wishes,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
Barb P

Have a wonderful weekend, Yanita. Wave to me....I'm an hour from the Pa/NY border. :D
BarbP
Mark
Site Admin

Hey Yanita,

Kick back and have a couple beers for me, and I'll do the same for you in Sturgis! LOL.

Mark
You can't fail if you don't try!
oldfart

Well now M'am when ye cross that Mason-Dixon Line stop in at the Welcome Center here in Pa.!! Yup..on I-81..right outside of Greencastle, Pa.! Now pick up the phonebook and look fer Maines, Audie. Give me a call! Mind ye I'm headin' fer Lancaster shortly after daybreak Sat. morning but I'll be back by dusk! I'm fixin' steamed King-Crab legs, shrimp and grilled squash and bar-b-qued pork ribs for vittles on Sat. evening! Fresh corn-on-the-cob and a tossed salad...cold beer of course! And we kin go jump in the neighbors pool...or the crick.. if it's hot! C'mon down and say HOWDY! YMHS....Audie..the Oldfart!
Greg

I would say call me if you have any problems, but Audie is closer. Have fun, safe trip. Greg
Oh ya, with MY system how much help will I be???
"If I can't fix it, I can screw it up so bad no one else can either."
WildIrish

oldfart wrote:I'm fixin' steamed King-Crab legs, shrimp and grilled squash and bar-b-qued pork ribs for vittles on Sat. evening! Fresh corn-on-the-cob and a tossed salad...cold beer of course!
Hey, Audie--is that a mobile home or a restaurant you're running up there? :lol:
[img]http://i30.tinypic.com/2v9p75c.gif[/img]
oldfart

Aye WildIrish....Mz. Carol has often told me I have a gift..in at least 1 room of my humble home. The kitchen. I defer to her judgement of course. Tommorrow when she comes to visit I will prepare steaks with musheroons&onions, a simple salad and flowers on the table. A side dish of grilled yellow&green squash marinated in Italian dressing..and fresh plums peeled and pitted. An appetizer of steamed shrimp...and perhaps some sundry other vittles. I believe a well prepared meal is the most important part of saying "I care for you." Be it friend, lover, companion or family...nothing says it quite like a well thought out and served meal. I do this when The Yankees come down in Nov. to go hunting rabbits...when my brother arrives to spend a weekend sharing his time with me....or when my grandchildren come to visit for the weekend. Nothing says "I love you!"..like food prepared with love. Audie..the Oldfart...:)
Yanita

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for the well wishes...

Audie, sure wished I had seen your post before I left.

Was a great weekend and my friend and we got alot accomplished on behalf of her ill mother. Nowwww, we did take a relaxing moment Saturday night..well actually several hours...at a couple different pubs!

Thankfully both within walking distance...well stumbling distance, thankfully. To many drinks and hours latter we stumbled home, about 2:30ish 3AM. Of course we could'nt just go to bed...no sir...still had some drinks left, can't let anything go to waste and don't want to carry it to NC. LOL..soooo we ended up drinking and talking until afte 4AM.

Yup, headed home Sunday...got up at 7AM, to come home, finally got around and on the road by 9AM...this horrible head pain and nauseated stomach!

Quietest ride I have been on for a long time..we both love music, rather loudly sometimes...nope, not Sunday...no sound was better!

Got home to a trashed computer. Not sure how long it will remain stable. Maybe I should say it still is not quite right...

Anyways, will check on the site as the pc allows...dam kid, it will be password protected from this point on!

Yanita
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!