Furnace burner runs but fan cycles

Questions about repairs and parts for Coleman furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes. Click here for Coleman parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

vader1701

I have a Coleman furnace Model number 7670C856 the burner is running and the heat on process works fine except the blower motor cycles for sometime before it finally runs continuously until the temp is at the thermostat setting.

The blower turns on runs for a short time half a minute or so then stops then does it again, each duration of this process gets longer then it is ok.

Any idea's?

Thank You
Bob
Robert

Hi,

Could be the fan switch, airflow, blower speed, blower motor problem.

Either it is getting cooled too quick in heat chamber and cutting out and in or the fan switch contacts are weak and opening/closing.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
vader1701

Thank you for the reply, boy it must be nice to have so much knowledge on so many things. You must have done this for a long time.

Do you know where I could get a parts layout for this furnace? Do you sell the fan switches and how much?

I lived in your area I would work for you for free just to learn these things.

Thank You again for your help.
Robert

Hi,

You're very welcome, happy to help. You gain a little knowledge after 29 years I guess, but they change so fast, it is a never ending process.

Fan & Limit Switch # 7710-3281 can be seen and ordered through
PayPal from left side of page here:

http://www.mobilehomerehttp://www.mobil ... anGas.html

$13.93 + $8.00 shipping .

Take care and Happy Thanksgiving,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?