Mobile home parts stores

Repair help for the do-it-yourselfer.
For mobile home parts, click here.

Moderators: Greg, Mark, mhrAJ333, JD

Socalrudy

Do they exist in Southern California? I have been doing some web searching but have come up dry so far. Any of my homies in so cal know of a store I can go into? I need to get some paneling replacements for my hall and exterior.
thanks
I am living my white trash dream of owning a mobile home and my parents couldn't be prouder.
Harry

Hi

Mark has a lot of parts:

http://www.mobilehomerepair.com/order.htm

You may have to substitute. I can't find wall panels here. I generally use 3/8 sheet rock for the interior.

Harry
Aside from the roof leak, soft floors, rats, mice and bursted plumbing ........ how do you like it?
Greg

When it comes to panels you may come up empty handed. Manufacturers don't keep them in stock very long. I would check the home centers and see if they have something close, or redo the whole wall. Greg
"If I can't fix it, I can screw it up so bad no one else can either."
JD
Site Admin

All-Rite Aluminum in Holister carries mobile home paneling, but I would still use stuff from the home stores. There is never a match for the panel I need it seems.

You might try Westland Distributing in Sacramento. Phone: (916) 374-8944. I believe they have a truck that goes to the southland every week. I buy a lot of stuff from them, but I doubt they have paneling. Ask for Dobie.

JD
☯JD♫
Today is PERFECT!

All information and advice given is for entertainment and informational purposes only. The person doing the work is solely responsible to insure that their work complies with their local building code and OSHA safety regulations.