Ok, last question for tonight, I promise. Closet organizers

Repair help for the do-it-yourselfer.
For mobile home parts, click here.

Moderators: Greg, Mark, mhrAJ333, JD

Socalrudy

I have no closet in my bedroom and space is at a premium. I saw this http://www.samsclub.com/shopping/naviga ... tem=165606 at Sam's Club and thought it might work. Do I need a closet to install this or do you think I can affix it right onto my wall?
[/url]
I am living my white trash dream of owning a mobile home and my parents couldn't be prouder.
Harry

Hi

I think so.

I hope my bride doesn't see this .....she'll want one.

Harry
Aside from the roof leak, soft floors, rats, mice and bursted plumbing ........ how do you like it?
Yanita

Hi,

I would think that you could install it against the wall. LOL, might even be easier to do it that way than trying to squeeze into a tiny closet.

No problem with all the questions, ask as many as you like. Annnd, thank you so much for asking your questions in individual post.

Congrats on the purchase of your home. Look forward to helping you and your future contributions on site.

Yanita
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!
JD
Site Admin

Yes, wall to wall or wall to Pantry or Corner Cab. Mills pride has a bunch of this stuff too. The closet rods were only 6' long though. So you can use them in combination with the cabinets to stretch out as long as you want.

JD
☯JD♫
Today is PERFECT!

All information and advice given is for entertainment and informational purposes only. The person doing the work is solely responsible to insure that their work complies with their local building code and OSHA safety regulations.