coleman DFHA084BBSA oil furnace

Questions about repairs and parts for Coleman furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes. Click here for Coleman parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

RIVERPOSIE

I am planning on buying a coleman DFHA084BBSA oil furnace..I have searched all over the Internet for a photo of this exact furnace..I cant find any anywhere.Can anyone tell me where I can find a good photo of this furnace on line?..Also I want to know what exactly I need to get for the roof stack...How many different parts do i need to buy? and what are they called? Also it says i need a 2"PVC air inlet...Can this be vented through the floor? Thanks Bob
Robert

Hi,

Email Mark at info@mobilehomerepair.com to order a manual and parts/wiring diagram.

Then if you do not understand install steps or have it now and do not understand, please call an hvac tech to ensure furnace is safely installed to code.

Take care and best wishes,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
RIVERPOSIE

Robert wrote:Hi,

Email Mark at info@mobilehomerepair.com to order a manual and parts/wiring diagram.

Then if you do not understand install steps or have it now and do not understand, please call an hvac tech to ensure furnace is safely installed to code.

Robert
Thanks, I am a service tech. HVAC. College trained, universal certified.. I am merely looking for a picture of it before I order it from RE Michaels..I own my own HVAC buisness....
Robert

Hi,

You're very welcome, but you did not just merely ask for a picture.

You asked a lot of technical questions that were not indicative of

you being an hvac tech. I answered accordingly with the info given.

Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
RIVERPOSIE

Robert wrote:Hi,

You're very welcome, but you did not just merely ask for a picture.

You asked a lot of technical questions that were not indicative of

you being an hvac tech. I answered accordingly with the info given.

Robert
Thank you again sir: The reason I asked the questions I did was because I NEVER do oil because it is too dirty for me.. I do all commercial HVAC. So I thought the pro's that did oil could help me out here

Thanks again & happy holidays
Robert

Hi Bob,

You're very welcome, just letting you know I can only answer what info I get in the original post.

I do not work on oil furnaces, never have due to never being trained on them in last 29 years.

You can order the wiring/parts diagrams from Mark as stated earlier.

Thanks,
Robert