Spray foam around joints under home

Questions about repairs and parts for Coleman furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes. Click here for Coleman parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

jasonksizemore

Ok, just had a crazy idea after reading a post in the repair section regarding this wonderful stuff. Seeing as I have sealed as much as I can reach of my trunk line but still have minor leaks at almost every section where goes from trunk, up to register, could I use either of the foam insulation cans to try and fill the gaps, also, how about using cautiously around inside of registers??? My water line replacement project went fairly well last week, I am PB free and 100% PEX!!!! Ready to replace insulation and close belly wrap but wanted to know about this before closing all up.
Thanks for your help.
Jason
He that hath the Son hath life, he that hath not the Son of God hath not life. 1John 5:12
Robert

Mastic Duct Sealant would be better and foam weather stripping and foil tape at registers.

However, you could try it and see if it helps.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?