Coleman 7655-856 Gas Furnace Issue

Questions about repairs and parts for Coleman furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes. Click here for Coleman parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

snideology

Greetings. I have a Coleman 7655-856 Gas Furnace that is acting quite similar to what an earlier poster mentioned; i.e., the core alights fine, the blower actuates after around 2 mins, but then the blower will kick off after perhaps 2+ minutes of blowing, despite the core still burning.

I had assumed it was the upper limit switch, as I had an a/c meter on it & discovered that the a/c drops off one side of that switch when the blower shuts off. I purchased & installed the recommended upper limit switch, and it seems to have slightly helped (in that the blower will stay on a tad longer before shutting down), but still appears to have the same basic issue.

I dislike to bother you with such a picayune issue, but I admit to being somewhat baffled here. Any assistance would be most greatly appreciated!
-Chris-
Robert

Hi Chris,

Fan Switch # 7975 - 3281 would be most common for that if it comes back on shortly only to repeat

itself. It can be seen and ordered through PayPal from left side of this page :

http://www.mobilehomerepair.com/ColemanGas.html

IF it does not come back on shortly, may be the motor going bad, feel and see if the motor is hot to touch when this happens.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?