coleman 3500A816

Questions about repairs and parts for Coleman furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes. Click here for Coleman parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

dennis d

hello, after searching forum and reading several posts i would like to know where the heating elements and limiting switches are located in this furnace? i have seen the examples for sale and cant seem to find them inside. this system does have a/c A coil and then a panel that has brand name and 2 switches marked as follows fan ...on /auto....and....standby...heat/ac .then the blower housing and another panel under with fuse access door and a electrical disconnect block and to the left of these is a electrical box panel i have read how to check both items i ask about here . in past have repaired a elect dryer with help from a forum like this ! if you can tell me where to look it would be appreciated and I WILL purchase any parts needed here ! the issue im having is... it is very cold out and the unit is running longer than it has in past but not getting the temp to desired as fast as in past.... example set at 72f and when i got up this morn t stat read 67F after reading i went to check most items other folks had and dont want to just start yanking apart with out knowing exactly where thank you for reading this long post and any input would be VERY MUCH appreciated :mrgreen:
Robert

Controls area to left of disconnect assembly.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?