Model g8t07512mub12a Sparatic heat

Questions about repairs and parts for Coleman furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes. Click here for Coleman parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

bnorman

Hello.

About 2 months ago I started having issues with my furnace. It is only about 2.5 to 3 years old. I thought it might be the ignitor, but when checking it I found it to be in perfect shape. I saw the board was flashing 4 times, so I replaced the limit switch. It worked for about a day....

Now I get no blinks, which indicates it is working correctly. I can only get the furnace to turn on if i move around the bundle of wires hooking into the main portion of the board. I am not sure what could be bad. I was thinking maybe I need a new wiring kit, or a new board, or both.

Any Ideas or anymore information you might need to make a suggestion?

Just looking on the site I see part 331-02956-000 replaces the board that is my unit. Does that board come with replacement wiring too? I was unable to find it as a seperate part on the site.

Thanks in advance.
Robert

Sounds like a loose wire in the wiring harness. The boards usually do not come with any wiring.

Check each and every individual wire in the bundle to ensure all are tight and make good connections.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?