Coleman DGAT070BDC 2 Issues

Questions about repairs and parts for Coleman furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes. Click here for Coleman parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

genewi

I am having two issues with my Coleman furnace. I have a programmable thermostat and after it switches to the night temperature sometimes it won't kick in. This means I wake up to the house being between 40-50 degrees. It will kick in after I set the thermostat to a hold temp setting. The second issue is the induced draft blower motor will run 98% of the time regardless if the furnace is running or not. I don't know if these two issues are related or not. Is there anything I can check or replace to fix these issues? Thanks in advance.
Robert

Do you still need help ?

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
genewi

Yes I do.
Robert

Hi,

The booster motor running 98% of the time may be due to a stuck booster relay.

Relay # 7956-3671 can be seen and ordered through PayPal from right side of this page:

http://www.mobilehomerepair.com/ColemanGas.html

The t-stat problem could be several things and would need to be tested and checked while running cycles to determine problem.

May be best to call in an hvac tech to check it out.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
genewi

Alright thank you for the info.
Robert

You're very welcome, happy to help.

Thanks,
Robert