ColemanDGAT070BDG

Questions about repairs and parts for Coleman furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes. Click here for Coleman parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

SteveH

I have a 1994 model furnace that when thermostat calls the furnace goes through pre-purge, the ignitor glows and the main burner lights. After a short period of time the gas valve starts clicking and does this for a random amount of time and will eventually go out. I have replaced the module, gas valve and cleaned the flame senser. When I trouble shoot the module, I have 94 volts present at the flame sense terminal and when the burner is lit when I go from this terminal to ground, the flame goes out everytime....where do I go next
Robert

Hi,

Recheck the furnace model number last letter. There is only a BDC, BDD, BDE and BDF shown in our database.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
SteveH

You are right the last letter is a C
Robert

Did you clean the sensor with steel wool ? You test the flame sensor for micro amps, not volts.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?