Nordyne furnace equipped w/ blower but no "A coil

Questions about repairs and parts for Coleman furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes. Click here for Coleman parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

geo72

I have a 2003 Castle brand modular home. It is equipped with a Nordyne Furnac Part # E2EB-020HB. Based on the breakout of the part number my furnace is equipped with an A/C blower but it has no "Acoil". I was wondering if you know the part number of the "Acoil" and or the "Acoil conversion kit? If so I would also like to know if you have this item in stock or if you could get it. I would also need the filters. Greatly appreciate if you could help me! Currently using window air conditioners and the large one crapped out on me. Wife is on my butt to do something, and I would like to surprise her with a whole house system.
Robert

Hi,

You will first need to have a Manual J Load Calculation done to know what size a/c is needed.

You can go to www.hvac-talk.com and click at top on HVAC Calc to get a homeowners version for this.

Then you will need an a-coil, drain line, a/c control box for t-stat you have (can upgrade to 4 wire if you now have a 2 wire), a lineset, discharge line filter drier, outside a/c condensing unit and condenser pad, t-stat wire, outside wall disconnect box and unit whip (wiring for condenser).

Probably a few more things, but that gives you rough idea.

Then will need an hvac tech to install it to not void warranty and homeowners insurance if a fire occurred from the installed unit.

We do sell the a-coils and most other accessories or can get them, but we donot sell the condensing units.

For a whole new system, best to get it all in one order from installer or get it all and have an hvac tech install it then.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?