Coleman Evcon blower fan issues

Questions about repairs and parts for Coleman furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes. Click here for Coleman parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

turtleneck

My model number is a DGU10020UB, Serial EHFM312874. The problem I have with the unit is while in A/C mode the condenser unit will continue to run while calling for A/C but the blower motor on the Evcon Unit will cycle off and on repeatedly until the desired temp is reached. If the thermostat is set to "ON" instead of Auto the same thing occurs. I have been told the it could be the controller board. Any thoughts?
Robert

Open the furnace door and remove any control panels to be able to hear the control board. Hold furnace close, but open just enough to listen and turn it on and when it does the on/off/on, see if you hear a clicking from one of the small relays on the board.

Most likely the problem and if so, Mark can repair the board in his store shop possibly rather than replace it.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?