Need AC Control Mod for EB20B

Questions about repairs and parts for Coleman furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes. Click here for Coleman parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

soyer38301

I have a Coleman EB20B furnace that I need an AC control module for. Can anyone point me in the right direction to find one?

Thank you.
Scott
Robert

Hi Scott,

Control Module has many branches and those two words used many ways. What is the purpose yours is for and where is it located, so I can ensure we are on the same page please.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
soyer38301

Robert -- I have the furnace but no Central AC control. I was told that I need a separate module in order to operate my central ac with this unit. The furnace itself states that the blend control is needed to operate the ac so I figured that is what I needed to look for.

Thanks.

Scott in Illinois
Robert

Hi Scott,

Do you currently have the outside condenser and indoor a-coil for having a/c ?

If so, the t-stat and a fan relay in the control box is all that is needed and both of those you have already.

IF you have a Blend Air system, you'll need a blend air control box IF it is a Deluxe Blend Air II.

Your wiring then is spliced into the blend air circuits.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?