coleman dgaa090bdta pops when it lites

Questions about repairs and parts for Coleman furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes. Click here for Coleman parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

prince1979

Coleman dgaa090bdta we lost the book on it i know the piece glows in side i can see it threw the window..... it acts like it fills up with gas b4 it lite and makes a small boom what part would i need or what can i do to fix this......
Robert

Unfortunately, this is not a DIY type situation and an hvac tech is what is needed for safety concerns.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
prince1979

ok dose any one else know why its stalls on lieing it did it all last winter the winter b4 that worked fine so dose something need cleaned adjusted or replaced
prince1979

what would make the furnace stall on lighting is the glow piece to far away or what
Robert

Hi,

Could be several reasons, all of which would require testing to know exactly what is causing it. Need to call an hvac tech for safety reasons in order to find cause of problem.

I am locking this thread now as it is not a DIY situation that can be done safely.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?