Coleman furnaces heats but not well.

Questions about repairs and parts for Coleman furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes. Click here for Coleman parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

kylemax

I have a Coleman furncace that I have had for 11 years. Everything seems to be in working order but it really doesn't seem very warm at the vents. The vents are blowing with plenty of force (so I don't think it is a duct problem) but when I put a thermometer on the vent it reads 73-74 degrees. Is that normal? I don't remember it being that cool before. It takes over an hour for it to go from 66 to 68 degrees and it isn't that cold here yet.I had a service man over to give an inspection and he really didn't think anything was wrong with it. He just said if I feel it isn't warm enough to call the gas company and see if there is enough gas coming from the line outside. Is that a possible answer? There seems to be quite a bit of blue flame and it isn't wavering at all. Any help would be appreciated.
Robert

Check the burner tube and orifice/spud for spider-web-bug,etc... .

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?