Thanks to everyone, I have WATER!!!!!

Repair help for the do-it-yourselfer.
For mobile home parts, click here.

Moderators: Greg, Mark, mhrAJ333, JD

busybee1952

Just a grateful note to all who have tutored and advised and encouraged me through fixing my water pipes. After 4 months and 12 days, I finally have water in my home again and so far, there are no leaks!!!! Of course, I will make another 50 trips outside to check under the trailer and make sure!

Just for the heck of it, I flushed the toilet a whole lot of times! I'm dancing a jig and I think I am a kick-butt plumber! LOL

Not only that, but I managed to get the washing machine drainpipe unplugged finally.

Many thanks to all of you for your help and support! I'm going to go flush the toilet again!

Pat
Greg

I have said many times there is nothing that the worlds best support team can not get a person through, It may take some time but we will get them through it!!! Greg
"If I can't fix it, I can screw it up so bad no one else can either."
Yanita

WOO HOO, I am soooo happy for you, welcome back to the 21st century.

I could not imagine being without water like that for so long.

Your perseverance and determination plus the sites help is what got it done.

Good job girl! :lol:

~Yanita~
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!
Maureen

Hi Pat,

Isn't it great completing a job like that? It seems like an overwhelming task both financially and mentally. But, with a little bit of planning, saving the cash and research, it all came together for you. How cool is that!

There's nothing worse than being without water for a time. But we all can do that when we have to, to make things work! I was raised on a ranch, so we were without a lot of ummmm... modern conveniences from time to time. Of course that was back in the last century, but it does prepare you to deal such circumstances.

Congrats to you! Keep checking for any leaks... but you should be okay for a very long time.

Maureen 8)
Never discourage anyone...who continually makes progress, no matter how slow.
'Plato'
Robert

Hi,

That's great, congrats on the accomplishment. Water is something most take for granted until............ . :D

Glad you got it going, now check those crimps when the go/no-go arrives, which we're staying positive that they are all good,huh ? :wink:

Take care and best wishes,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?