Almost there!

Repair help for the do-it-yourselfer.
For mobile home parts, click here.

Moderators: Greg, Mark, mhrAJ333, JD

PennylessZ28

I finished all my drywall repairs, got the carpet down in my master bedroom, and started the laminate flooring. Most of all the painting is done too.

Jim from Canada

It looks like it is shaping up nicely....keep up the good work. When you are done you can come do mine..lol

Jim
PennylessZ28

Thanks Jim, I just finished the living room floor and hallway tonight. Moved all my stuff out of storage.

Heres a dummy thing I did do though. I went to home depot, put 12 boxes on my cart, thinking I had 15, I paid for 15 (checked my receipt) went home, and about half way through noticed I only had 12 boxes.

:evil: Sigh.. grrr, the frustration. Live and learn.

However, the floor went down nice and easy for the most part. I love it, flows so well with the color I chose for the room. Too bad I don't have any furniture to match.

I might need to ask the ladies here for decorating ideas, but thats another forum category. :)

Tomorrow I'm going to do the kitchen floor after work.

:D I hope to move in at the end of the week.
Yanita

Hi Mike,

You are moving right along, looks good. Sure wished I could paint and lay flooring as quickly as you have.

~Yanita~
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!

I am impressed. Let me know when you are down this way and I will leave the door unlocked so you can start on my floors.LOL Looks great!!!!!
PennylessZ28

Well, I'm going to spend my first night there tonight. Work got crazy this week and I had a guy quit on me, so I haven't had much time to do anything over there. Tomorrow I'm going to try to attempt to do the kitchen floor and paint the roof, and maybe prime some cabinets..... ?

See you guys after the 11th, thats when my Verizon FiOS gets installed.