Tile for backsplash in kitchen?

Come share your ideas for sprucing up your property.

Moderators: Greg, Mark, mhrAJ333, JD

phelpcd1

Thanks Trudi - this is another picture of the kitchen. Yess....this IS the entire kitchen. It's about as tiny as they get, but it's really not that bad. I've prepared a few larger meals here but mostly it's just me and my dogs.......when I was married, we both were comfortable here on weekends. I am going to try and find my "before" photos - that is such a contrast. I didn't want to spend alot of money making it decent, so a little creative painting, some tiles and wood trims, a new sink/faucet, flat top stove, and there you have it. I've thinking about painting some black on the cabinets also in the grooves.......we'll see.

Trudi

phelpcd1 wrote:Thanks Trudi - this is another picture of the kitchen. Yess....this IS the entire kitchen. It's about as tiny as they get, but it's really not that bad. I've prepared a few larger meals here but mostly it's just me and my dogs.......when I was married, we both were comfortable here on weekends. I am going to try and find my "before" photos - that is such a contrast. I didn't want to spend alot of money making it decent, so a little creative painting, some tiles and wood trims, a new sink/faucet, flat top stove, and there you have it. I've thinking about painting some black on the cabinets also in the grooves.......we'll see.

How adorable! I'd love to see the "before" picture, also a pic if you paint the cabinet grooves. Thanks for sharing.
phelpcd1

Trudi..........i finally found my old pictures! I'm in shock that I still have them..........these are from when we first purchased the MH brand new. I will have to post ALL my before/after photos now - what a difference, especially with one wall removed. Here is the kitchen prior to us doing anything to it. Serious lack of color........

Yanita

Wow, what a difference. What color and brand is that green paint.

Yanita
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!
Trudi

Oh my, that IS a big difference!!! Oh yes, now we MUST see all your Before and After pictures. I was so hoping that I'd get to do some projects in our mh at the beach this summer, but everytime I got down there, company came too, and I just can't work around company!!! So go ahead, inspire me, and maybe I'll get to work this fall. :)
phelpcd1

Trudi - I don't want to hijack someone else's post, so I'm going to post a new one with a few "before" photos..........
Yanita

Hi,

Thanks for the new thread, I am going to lock this one as it is real long.

Thanks,

Yanita
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!