"Pocket Doors".....hmmmmm?

Repair help for the do-it-yourselfer.
For mobile home parts, click here.

Moderators: Greg, Mark, mhrAJ333, JD

Yanita

Hi Audie,

Soooo, Carol likes the curtain idea, great, as you said cheap!

Let me give you another idea, saves the hassle of tie backs to deal with and a ruffly thing across the top, you and she will find all that a pain in the wazoo...

There are curtain rods that mount to the side of the window, in your case door and these rods swing open like a door. I recommend you get these at a good store, not a discount type one. The discount type ones are generally not very solid in construction.

Here's a link to what I am talking about.

http://www.smarter.com/se--qq-Swing%2BC ... BRods.html

Just another thought for you.

Yanita
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!
oldfart

By gum Yanita..checked the website and I'll be boogered! Curtains that swing out like a door. Whoo-da-thunk-it?? Carol is coming on Friday and I cain't well to tell her..."WELL...Yanita said....!" Hmmm...? Last time I did that I got a black eye...and a very nasty sermon...and told to do some things that I know fer a fack are physically impossible! Mebbe I'll just save the link and show it to her and say..."Well snookems..whadda ya think of this?" ROTFLMBO! Many thanks to all. Audie...:)
DigitalDreams

Have you considered bifold doors we use to have a pantry off the kitchen which had bifold left and right and it covered approx 4 foot opening area nice thing about bifold is only opens 1/2 the total coverage area into the room or hall so 4 foot opening can be covered by 2 bifolds each having 1 foot panels.
Thereby covering area with min intrusion any direction ]\/ \/[