New Member Here

Repair help for the do-it-yourselfer.
For mobile home parts, click here.

Moderators: Greg, Mark, mhrAJ333, JD

oldSarge

Hey all,

Just joined as I was looking for some information on how to fix and upgrade things around or new-to-us place. In January we closed on a 2005 Brigadier Homes 72 x 36 double-wide. We've got 4 bedrooms and 3 baths situated on a 7¼ acre parcel in southwestern Georgia. The lot is fairly narrow so the front door is nearly 800 feet back from the road, we love it.

I did some research before we bought and found that Brigadier Homes is long out of business and was absorbed by another manufacturer, I think that was Clayton or something. From the outset we didn't know the home was actually a "mobile" or more properly nowadays, a manufactured home. Everything in this place appears to be either the same as what you would find in a "stick built" or nearly so.

Anyway, I've really enjoyed looking through a lot of the threads here and will shortly post my questions having been soundly confused.
ponch37300

Welcome to the forum. Sounds like a nice place you have there. Fire away your questions when you're ready. Lots of god folks on here to offer advice.