DGAA090BDTA ignition failed - One Blinking light

Questions about repairs and parts for Coleman furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes. Click here for Coleman parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

NeoGodSpeed

Coleman Gas Furnace DGAA090BDTA

I bought the circuit board from you guys :) ... I thought it would have been this, Or one of the problems. because there was a burnt part on the board.

I still Have the One Blinking Light. I checked the 1474-052P Hot Surface Ignitor and it looks like this ----->[IMG] This one is Broken! But Not In Half! Still Bad? I whited out the broken part in pic

Not sure if it can still Glow to light burner, Because it doesn't. As soon as it clicks it sends 1.20 to the Hot Surface Ignitor, but don't Glow. would this need to be replaced, maybe try steel wool? or should I test some other things? Pressure Switch seems fine getting power and disconnected and got an error here.

Other Notes: this takes 3 Min's from switching furnance on.

1) the booster is working, in the 3 Min's time the furnance sends 120 power Hot Surface Ignitor, but don't light, seems like it about 60 secs each full cycle, looks like it trys 3 times and then it times out and gives the one blinking light.

Have some Ideas for me?

Thanks Dave...
Robert

Hi Dave,

Ignitor is bad, will have to be replaced.

Hot Surface Ignitor # 1474-052P can be ordered from here:

http://www.mobilehomerepair.com/ColemanGas.html

Thanks for inquiring,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
Wanderinwoods

I Am having this same problem. I got one question though... How the heck do you get the thing out? I dont want to just yank on it and rip it out and anything else I try is not working. :x
Robert

Hi,

Please start a new thread and I will answer there later tonight. We try to keep one question/inquirer per thread, even if same or similar to keep down confusion and make sure each is answered thoroughly.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?