Coleman 3400-815 not shutting off or noisy shut off

Questions about repairs and parts for Coleman furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes. Click here for Coleman parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

Dunsel

I have a Coleman Model 3400-815 electric furnace in my mobile home. lately when the blower shuts off, it shuts off with a rather loud noise and hesitates a little when shutting off (starts to shut off, but runs an extra second or two). One night last week it would not shut off at all. Used an ohmmeter on the thermistat and it looks to be OK. Studying the schematic attached to the unit I suspect the problem may be with the sequencer. Looking at the schematic it doesn't really look like it could be anything else but that. Does this sound correct?
I checked the sequencer and it had a 3115-357 stamped on it so it appears i need to order the 3115-3571. Does that sound correct for my make and model of furnace?
Many thanks in advance for your help and advise. I will order the part from you as soon as I get feedback to confirm that is the correct part for my unit and problem.
Robert

Hi,

That is correct p/n and the most likely problem for what you stated.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
Dunsel

Thanks so much for confirming that! I'll order that part today.
Robert

You're very welcome, happy to help. Thanks for ordering.

Take care and best wishes,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?