What should I do, Furnace issue.

Questions about repairs and parts for Coleman furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes. Click here for Coleman parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

Stiffler

So, we woke up this morning, and it was cold as heck. The furnace was not on, but you could hear it from inside the house. I go out to look at it, and there was an "11 flash" fault code, which according to my manual indicates a broken rollout jumper. Well, I took the cover off to get a better look, and when I put the cover back on, it showed a"4 flash" fault code, which seems to be a limit switch issue.

What should I do/test at this point?

Coleman Model G9T08016DHC13D

My home is not a mobile home (it is stick-built though), but all my searches on google bring me to this forum.

Any help would be much appreciated, as if it is a simple fix like ordering a part, I would much rather do that than call out a tech.

Thanks!!
Robert

Hi,

Because it is not a mobile home, I have very little data/info on it besides a parts list.

Either of problems you mentioned could become a fire hazard if misdiagnosed, thus it is best to call a Tech as much as you do not want to.

It needs testing to determine if it is a faulty component or a component doing what it is supposed to due to another problem.

Thanks for inquiring,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?