financing source for DW MH

Whether it's NASCAR or your family vacation, talk about anything here!

Moderators: Greg, Mark, JD

riven1950

I am flipping a few MH foreclosures and wondering if anyone is aware of a Nationwide lender who will finance a DW that is being sold with the Real Estate and is recognized as real property by the local taxing authority.

I have one now is on piers and vinyl underpinning, the other is on a permanent block foundation. Both have all wheels, tongues, etc removed and as stated before are considered RE.

Thanks,

PS: I'm in NC.
flcruising

I financed mine with http://www.countryplacemortgage.com/ at the end of '06.

Good people.
[color=blue]Aaron[/color]
Yanita

Hi,

I am going to move this to OFF TOPIC as it is not repair related. In the future please post only repair related questions in this forum.

To answer your question though, I know of no lenders nationwide. But can say that my home, considered real property is financed with SECU.

You have a much better chance of securing a loan if the home is real property, and of course your credit is in great shape. There are many past threads on this if you care to do a search.

Yanita
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!
riven1950

Thanks for the info. Sorry I put it in the wrong forum. Actually I did do a search before asking the question but didn't see any recent threads related to the topic with the info I was looking for.

I am somewhat familiar with SECU and will refer potential buyers to our local branch. Also, for others info, I found a place in Little River SC called Equity Access Mtg. ( 843-281-8108 ) and a lender who is more nationwide which is United ( 1-800-462-4862 ).

Thanks again...this is a great site!!!
Ted