Customer Service

Whether it's NASCAR or your family vacation, talk about anything here!

Moderators: Greg, Mark, JD

Greg

It's something we all want and hope we never need, Well I needed it this week and was somewhat surprised that someone would at least try to help.
Thursday Sandy plugged the vacuum in, turned it on and instant darkness. OK a simple case of a tripped breaker? OH NO not with my luck. After 3 three hours of pulling outlets and checking for power I finally decided that I lost the feed between the breaker box and first outlet.
Not wanting to just rip open the underbelly with no holes in it to chase wires unless I had to I waited until Friday and called Colony homes on the outside chance that they still had a print for the home that is 17 years old. I will say that Allison did come up empty handed, but she did take the time to look through the files and computer archives to try to help. It's nice to know there are still a few companies that will take time to try to help a customer. Greg
"If I can't fix it, I can screw it up so bad no one else can either."
Harry

Yo

Don't go to L--s much anymore. I wanted to buy skirting and they didn't have enough on the shelf. I was told it was a "self stocking item" and could not be reordered until the shelf ran out. Both the special order desk and the manager of lumber confirmed.

I wish there were a bunch of Allisons at our home improvement store (orange in color). The sales help there doesn't exactly exude helpfulness either.

Harry
Aside from the roof leak, soft floors, rats, mice and bursted plumbing ........ how do you like it?