Hello again! starting new project

Come share your ideas for sprucing up your property.

Moderators: Greg, Mark, mhrAJ333, JD

Willc

Well it has been a while but I lost the milliondoller mobile home in the divorce. See my personal album for pics. I am now in a 99 single wide that need a little up dating. I need flooring ideas and kitchen cabinet ideas. I do not want to go hardwood and tile like last time . I am trying to keep cost down as I am still paying for the other house! I would love to see some beadbord painted cabinet pics.
Starting over remodel junkie
Yanita

OMG Will,

Am so sorry to hear about the divorce and the loss of your mobile. It sure was looking great!

Well if I still had my other home I could show you pics pf painted beadboard cabinets. I absolutely loved them and will have them once again here!

In the other home we bought the beadboard 4x8 panels and refaced the fronts of our original cabinet doors and drawer fronts. Then of course painted them.

Hopefully others will have some pics...make sure to post some pics of what you are working on now.

Take care and hope all turns our well...

Yanita
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!
Willc

Well I must have some sickness!!! cabinets are dismantled . Frames have been wash with tsb and alcohol and sanded . Doors will be sanded in the am front and back. I priced having 9 doors made shaker with beadboard center for $386 :shock: . I have fake raised panel door now. the plan is for a woodsy green paint with black trim and hardware. Did you use oil based paint ? I plan on a eggshell for the body with some glazing and gloss on the trim.
Willc

just got done sanding the doors!! the bottoms had some bad water damage !! I will have to see how the are after sealing and prime if I want to reuse them .
Yanita

Hi Will,

No I always use a latex. I make way to much of a mess of me and any thing around me to use oil.

Please post us some pics...

Yanita
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!