roof parts

Questions about repairs and parts for Coleman furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes. Click here for Coleman parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

RIVERPOSIE

I am going to install a new Coleman furnace in a mobile home. It will be a replacement.It is the ColemanDFAH084BBSA, 4,000 series..I need to know exactly what I need for the exhaust pipe coming out of the furnace & goint thru the roof etc

Can someone tell me exactly what I will need? Is there a kit that contains everything or do I have to get the components separately?

When the furnace arrives, I want to be able to connect everything thru the roof without having to order parts & cause a delay..

Thanks Bob
Robert

Hi Bob,

You'll need the measurement from top of furnace to the roof. Then

go here and select size needed for either flat or slanted roof:

http://www.mobilehomerepair.com/ColemanChimneys.html

You'll also need the hydroment sealant for flashing and swivel joints.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
RIVERPOSIE

RIVERPOSIE wrote:I am going to install a new Coleman furnace in a mobile home. It will be a replacement.It is the ColemanDFAH084BBSA, 4,000 series..I need to know exactly what I need for the exhaust pipe coming out of the furnace & goint thru the roof etc

Can someone tell me exactly what I will need? Is there a kit that contains everything or do I have to get the components separately?

When the furnace arrives, I want to be able to connect everything thru the roof without having to order parts & cause a delay..

Thanks Bob

Thank you again very much, you have been a great help...
Bob
Robert

Hi Bob,

Go to the link and follow the instructions given previously.

Take care and best wishes,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?