Integrated Control Board

Questions about repairs and parts for Coleman furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes. Click here for Coleman parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

philly

DGAA-090BDTA
Missing in the description of operation is a failure of either of the two LIMIT switches. The diagnostic code 4 flashes indicates a failure . I tested both limit switches several times and find them both closed . If I remove a wire in the #3 to #8 path from the high limit switch to the low limit switch the fan blower starts up .
I jumper the gray to orange lead and the furnace works fine .
My guess is there is a 24v supply from pin 3 through both limit switches to ground and that must pass through another relay on the internal wiring of the ICBoard.
IS there a wiring diagram available to test all internal connections ?
Philly from Frankfort Il
Robert

Do you still need help ?

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
philly

Robert
Yes I would appreciate an actual wiring diagram of this board due to many failures on this furnace design.
In several nearby communities homeowners had to replace the heat exchangers due to high heat causing cracks in the exchanger.
Coleman attempts to blame the problem on incorrect filters and negative pressure or incorrect installations.
The limit switches cannot be operating correctly .
York will not do a recall on this furnace similar to the -070 version.
Philly from Frankfort Il
Robert

Hi,

The only wiring diagram showing the control board would be the furnace wiring diagram.

Do you have your furnace wiring diagram ?

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
philly

Robert

The wiring diagram is actually a block diagram and lacks board connectivity .
How do I contact the actual ICB supplier ?
Philly from Frankfort Il
Robert

Hi,

Don't have any contact info for them for homeowners.

You can contact Coleman and see if they can help.

You can look at diagram and at same time trace wires back from components to board connections to test them.

Thanks,
Robert