Coleman Evcon 7700B Heater / AC Problem

Questions about repairs and parts for Coleman furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes. Click here for Coleman parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

SebasC

Alright Here is my problem. The heater will work fine, Blower (or whatever comes on automatically etc.) but when turned on AC nothing will go, Not the outside unit, not the blower but when I turn it onto continuous the blower inside the unit will just keep going but the outside unit stays off.

What am i missing. Yes i checked thermostat switch it to heat switch it to cool switch it to off and messed with the Fan switch too no luck.
Robert

Hi,

Turn power to furnace OFF.

Remove t-stat wires red, green and yellow and tie them together.

Turn power back ON and see if blower and outside a/c condenser start and run ok.

IF they do, but not when t-stat is set to cool-auto-65* and wires connected, replace the t-stat.

IF still nothing, probably a wiring problem.

Let me know what ya find.

I offer a 1 hour email troubleshooting session for $20.00 if further testing needed.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
SebasC

Well It's something with the T-Stat switch, The AC works now but I'll have to check the T-Stat..

20.00 for an EMAIL Session? You're kidding me right?
Robert

Hi,

Please refrain from cussing to or at me. I don't type stuff that I do not mean.

Best wishes in finding what is wrong .

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
Robert

After remembering your username and searching back over old posts, I found where you had come here back in June.

You lack the experience to safely do the email troubleshooting, therefore that offer is off the table.

However, by your post, that probably doesn't mean much.

It would be best to call an hvac tech and get everything working correctly and safely.

Take care and best wishes,
Robert