Coleman evcon DGAT070BDC fan switch

Questions about repairs and parts for Coleman furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes. Click here for Coleman parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

Troy

I would like to know if you can get me a fan switch, We had a roof leak around the top of the furnace and the switch is located just below the flue. do you know on what part number it is so I can order it from you.

I was told that there were 2 fan switches, one for the fan blower and one to controll for overheating.
any help will be greatly appreciated.
thanks in advance.

coleman evcon DGAT070BDC gas furnace
Robert

Hi,

The fan switch is located inside the control box midway of furnace. There is an upper limit

switch to the left side top of furnace just under the edge.

Probably has a reset button on it. Is that what you need ?

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
Troy

yes that is the one that I need,
Troy

I have found a coleman evcon furnace manual with the parts list and the part number shown on the list says its: 7624A3591 Upper Limit Switch. I have ordered this switch from you.
Can you double check for me and make sure I ordered the right part?
My furnace model is coleman evcon DGAT070BDC.

Thanks in advance,
Troy Buresh
548 W Butler ave box A19
Lincoln, NE. 68521

The switch had a manual reset button on the top of it, and it still works but the switch cracked around the red reset button and the switch is taped with black tape, hope it will work until I get the replacement part from you. I did not want to take the switch out to look for the part number because it was taped with black tape and I probably could not find a replacement part for it in town. Its been 14 degrees here outside and hope the furnace will still work until I get the new part.
Robert

Hi Troy,

Yes, that is correct switch.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?