Coleman model 7680 fan problem

Questions about repairs and parts for Coleman furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes. Click here for Coleman parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

turneyreed

Friends, I am doing some rehab work on an older mobile home. The problem with the furnace is that the fan cycles on and off (with the burner still going) in short cycles of about 30 seconds or so. I tested one of the sensors and it will show current constantly on one side and no current / current as the fan cycles. It is not listed on the Coleman parts list. The furnace is a Coleman 7680 series 856, The sensor looks like a flame sensor- the end has that type of material on it. It is number 7660-323, with other designations showing F110 2, and 20601 F134-40 E3V. I would like to purchase a replacement part. Please advise. Thank you for your time and consideration. Reed Turney
Robert

Hi Reed,

Fan Switch # 7975 - 3281 can be seen and ordered through PayPal from left side here :

http://www.mobilehomerepair.com/ColemanGas.html

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?