Replacement Cabinet Door

Repair help for the do-it-yourselfer.
For mobile home parts, click here.

Moderators: Greg, Mark, mhrAJ333, JD

Kokopelli

I am looking for a place near in or near SD that might have replacement cabinet doors for my kitchen cabinets in a recently purchased 1997 Sharlo. I'm not exactly sure what they are made of, but am assuming they are constructed of pressed wood and paper made to look like oak cabinets. I have three base cabinet doors that have swelled around the panel inserts and would like to replace them if possible. All the other cabinet doors are in perfect condition. Any ideas would be helpful.

Thanks
Lifted79chevy350

You might try a construction or mobile home salvage places. Look to see if you have a habitat for humanity place near you they usually have an E-store (resale used and new stuff) its a non profit organization. Also look on craigs list or post wanted add on there. And yhou could also talk to a cabinet place but pay mega bucks.. Or just make some for yourself can be build with some wood and basic hand tools.
My mind never stops working.
Robert

Hi,

May could call Mark (owner of this site) at his store as he is in Aberdeen,SD at 605-229-2627 if needed.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?