Coleman DGATO70BDC

Questions about repairs and parts for Coleman furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes. Click here for Coleman parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

terrifromohio

Have had the HVAC people out three times. They have replaced Purge Motor relay, Fan Cycling switch and I replaced the thermostat. Any how what happens is the I will have the thermostat set at 72. It will read that the current temp in the house is 72. the furnace will kick on run for about two minutes and then kick back off. I am hearing strange clicking noises but that could be me, not sure. It did the same thing with the old thermostat so I don`t think its that. It does blow warm air so far but this does not seem normal.
My neighbor said she had the same problem some years ago and it was a condenser? Any help would be appreciated.
It will however stay on if lets say the thermostat is set at 72 and I turn it up to 74, it will heat up to 74 then kick off.
Robert

Check/inspect the burner tube and burner orifice for blockages (spider-web-bugs).

Could be that, short in wiring, loose wire, ignition module faulty.

Would need to test circuits for voltage to find the interruption.

I do offer a $20 fee troubleshooting email session for test steps to see if it can be found DIY.

Will be back tomorrow evening if needed.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?